Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
McMillen Health developed Access for All Smiles, a dental health resource for caregivers of adults with disabilities. This resource will help professional and family caregivers learn:
- The importance of dental health for the adults they support.
- Best practices for daily mouth care.
- Behavior support techniques to make daily mouth care a success.
- How to encourage the desires and goals of the adults they support.
This self-guided resource is broken down into easy-to-understand topics, such as Daily Care Basics and Adaptations and Positions. Each topic includes:
- Short, engaging videos.
- Motivational interviewing tips to support adults with disabilities.
- Short, written modules.
- Interactive handouts that can be used as added support tools.
Download the Guide
You can download the guide in full or you can download individual sections below:
Watch the Videos
Although each video is linked in the full guide, you can also watch them below: