Our community partners are doing work that matters—and we want the world of public health dentistry to know about it. To help make that happen, we’re inviting Delta Dental Foundation (DDF) grantees to present their grant-funded work at conferences throughout the country, and we’ll cover registration and travel fees. The DDF will also work with you to help promote the session through social media, interviews, blog posts and more.
How to Apply
Before you apply, here’s what you need to know:
- Your session must already have been accepted at one of the conferences listed under Suggested Conferences and Meetings. (If you don’t see your conference listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- The focus of the presentation must be programs and projects funded by the DDF.
- As part of the funding, you agree to work with the DDF to promote the session through social media, interviews, blog posts and more.
- Funding will cover conference registration fees and reasonable travel expenses for up to two people.
Suggested Conference and Meetings
This list of industry conferences is a starting place but is by no means exhaustive:
- March 25-27, 2024, AIDPH (Chicago, IL).
- April 15-17, 2024, NOHC (St. Louis, MO).
- April 18-20, 2024, SCDA Annual Meeting (Orlando, FL).
- June 6-9, 2024, AADMD (Chicago, IL).
- June 10-12, 2024, AAIDD (Louisville, KY).
- July 18-20, 2024, RDH UnderOneRoof (Denver, CO).
- July 26-28, ADHA, (New Orleans, LA).
- August 25-27, 2024, Community Health Institute & Expo, NACHC (Orlando, FL).
- September 22-25, 2024, NNOHA (Baltimore, MD).
- October 17-19, 2024, SmileCon (New Orleans, LA).
- November 29-December 4, 2024, GNYDM (New York, NY).